Alpharetta City has many placed that is waiting to be explored. Some of the places that you can see are the Big Creek, Wills Park, Jones Bridge Park and many more.
Make Your Trips
Cogburn Road Park
Alpharetta Farmer’s Market
The city has many beautiful landmarks where you can go with your family and friends.
Sight Seeing Places
Nature & Parks
The Most Attractive Plants & Trees
The city of Alpharetta has some of the most beautiful flora, and it is absolutely lovely to walk around the city during springtime. The abundant green space will clear up your mind, and you can have a great time at the parks in the city.
One Of The Friendliest City
The people in the city are extremely friendly and polite. Even if you are a foreigner from a far away country, you will feel at home when you are in Alpharetta. The city is well connected, and the locals will always help you.
Alpharetta is an affluent city located in Fulton County, Georgia in the united states of America. It is also referred to as the suburb of Atlanta. Looking at the results of a census from 2010 their population was around 58000 people, and in 2017 it had increased to 67000. There are many things to do and see if you end up going there here is a list of places you are assured of having a great time.
- Big Creek: It is a 27-mile long stream in the Forsyth and Fulton counties in the state of Georgia. It is located at the southern border of Roswell where the route crosses the river. It is a sight to behold. The beauty of nature in this place is just spectacular.
- Jonas Bridge Park: This place has a tranquil setting featuring a nice playground, sand volleyball court, and a panoramic river view. The icy cold breeze from the water should give you goosebumps, on a good day you can take a kayak and explore the river yourself.
- Webb Bridge Park: This particular park is a multi-purpose park that has soccer, baseball, and tennis courts. It also has a lot of space where you, your friends and family can sit and have lovely picnics. There’s also a playground for those who have kids and toddlers who just can’t stay still.
- Big Creek Greenway: The Big Creek Greenway is a multi-use trail with two completed sections along Big Creek in the state of Georgia, United States. The first section begins at Big Creek Park in Roswell, GA and currently runs 8 miles to Marconi Drive in Alpharetta. If you can go during hours that are not busy, there’s still enough traffic to feel very safe. And fewer bikers flying by. It’s an easy way to escape the sounds of the city for a while and drink in the sounds of nature. Many birds and squirrels of course, and often deer as well. You might also run into a copperhead crossing the sidewalk. The pretty creek that flows beside it does flood the trail after heavy rains, but you will definitely enjoy the natural essence of it all.
- Simpsonwood Park: This beautiful 223-acre park offers a campground, grills for barbeque, forest trails which are spectacular to explore & a small chapel with a gazebo so that you and your peers can sit, rest and enjoy your company.
There are multiple breweries and distilleries where you can go and have a couple if chilled ones while also enjoying the view. Shopping can also be on your agenda as Alpharetta has a mall called “The North Point Mall.” The residents are very warm and friendly, so you will have a good time chatting with some of them. They have amazing restaurants as well where you can enjoy delicious meals at an affordable price. In conclusion, you are guaranteed to have a marvelous time whether you are passing by or a tourist who is spending a couple of days there.
Best Places Around The City